Museum of the interior styles
Originally gothic building belonged in the 17th century the goldsmith family of Daniel Haltz. The initials of D.H. at the ceiling joist from the year 1698 and the woodcut of goblet- the sign of goldsmiths give testimony.
In the 19th century professor Štefan Palcso lived in this house /1826-1895/. The building was rebuilt in the 19th and 20th century and since the year 1974 has been the property of the Town museum. The exposition of Interior styles was opened there in the year 1994. The exposition allows the visitors to learn and recognize the development of citizen’s furniture style from the 17th century to the 20th century in the region Spiš.
The visitor can admire here the reconstructed salons, sleeping rooms, writing desks, wardrobes, clocks. Most of the exhibits come from the heritage of the last Kežmarok’ Baroness Hedviga Mária von Szirmay.