Shortcut to navigation Hlavné menu Shortcut to navigation horizontal

Historical cemetery

During the time of counterreformation the Protestants had to bury their decedents out of the town walls and there arose today’s cemetery in the year 1674. It slowly increased and after the year 1784 the Catholics stated to bury their decedents there as well. The oldest grave stone is from the year 1691 and belongs to the merchandiser Žigmund Reinisch.
Right next to the entry on the right side we can find the tombs of the famous men of the town: Kray and Lányi who were executed for being on the side of Duke Rákoczy in the uprising against the Habsburgs. The tomb of their third fellow was not saved.


 

Historický cintorín

bez názvu
bez názvu
bez názvu

 
Slovenská verzia
Deutch version
HomepageHomepage